Evans Middle School Home
Sign up now!
Order NOW to reserve your memories of 2020-2021!
Check out our many clubs under "Activities" on the Main Menu above.
The Columbia County School District will begin providing free meals to all students beginning immediately through December 2020, or until federal funding is depleted, whichever comes first. All children 0-18 years old are eligible to receive free meals during this time, regardless of their meal status. This applies to meals served to students when they are attending school in person and when they are participating in the Learn from Home option.
If you plan on attending and supporting our #KnightsinSportingAwesome, please read these GHSA Guidelines!
Do you like to solve puzzles? Do you enjoy competing on the computer? Would you like to learn more about securing a computer’s operating system? If so, Evans Middle School needs you to be on the EMS Cyber Patriot Team. See Mrs. Comella or head to her website for more details by Thursday 9/3.
- 1,043 Approximate student population
- 64 Highly trained teachers and professional staff
- $51,000 Grant money awarded to EMS teachers
- 8 Science labs and content specific learning spaces for connections classes
- 2 Athletic fields for indoor and outdoor learning
- 1st Regional robotics competition winner for Performance and Champion's Award.