Parents please review ALL information within the CCSD Return to School plan available now online. July 1 is the last day to complete the Google form for those opting to Learn from Home for the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year.
Evans Middle School Home
Summer Grab & Go lunches for all CCSD students will begin Monday, June 1, 2020 - July 8, 2020. Grab and go curbside pickup will be available Mondays and Wednesdays only from 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. at select locations.
Don't let the Summer Slide slow your progress on learning! Click Learning Commons for incentives and fun for reading and exploring over the summer! Begins June 1st!
All CCSD facilities will remain closed to the public, or by appointment only until further notice. Please find information on things impacted by the closure of schools due to the threat of COVID-19, such as testing, grading, meal distribution, summer school, graduation, new student and kindergarten registration, calendar changes, and much more on our CCSD Coronavirus Response page.
Please click on the link for more information.
Please note the times available for your child's last name.
Please note: Dates and times for Open House are tentative and may need to be adjusted to accommodate proper social distancing practices. Please monitor your school's website and social media for updates.
- 1,043 Approximate student population
- 64 Highly trained teachers and professional staff
- $51,000 Grant money awarded to EMS teachers
- 8 Science labs and content specific learning spaces for connections classes
- 2 Athletic fields for indoor and outdoor learning
- 1st Regional robotics competition winner for Performance and Champion's Award.