After School Resumes November 2nd! Email Susan Crozier for more info!
Evans Middle School Home
Show your commitment to being drug and alcohol free by dressing up the last week in October!
Check out this discount site and code to save now on Dell products!
Protect yourself and your family by getting your flu shot at one of our drive thru clinics.
Please submit your EMS Family Veterans for recognition!
The Columbia County School District will begin providing free meals to all students beginning immediately through December 2020, or until federal funding is depleted, whichever comes first. All children 0-18 years old are eligible to receive free meals during this time, regardless of their meal status. This applies to meals served to students when they are attending school in person and when they are participating in the Learn from Home option.
Tryouts this week!
Please contact Mary Sarver for more information.
Please check with Kyle Teagarden for more information.
Please log in to Parent Portal and update your contact and residency information.
- 1,043 Approximate student population
- 64 Highly trained teachers and professional staff
- $51,000 Grant money awarded to EMS teachers
- 8 Science labs and content specific learning spaces for connections classes
- 2 Athletic fields for indoor and outdoor learning
- 1st Regional robotics competition winner for Performance and Champion's Award.