Please read this important update regarding an update to the safety mitigation measures.
Evans Middle School Home
Click to view the presentation from EMS for 2021 Quarter 1 behavior expectations, EMS mission, and technology help!
Listen to our 8th and 7th Grade Choruses pay tribute to the heroes of September 11, 2001, through song.
Q1 Progress Reports are available now via Parent Portal. You can also check your child's GMAS scores, including information about their reading Lexile level, by visiting the "More" section of the Parent Portal menu. Further directions and technology FAQs at tinyurl.com/EMSTechQA
Get your yearbook TODAY!
Please take the time to verify and update your child's information in Parent Portal! Click the link to learn more!
Please click to find the information for what your child will need as a student at EMS.
Time: 7:05 AM – 7:25 AM
Location: Chorus Room (300)
Time: 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
Time: 4 PM – 6 PM
Location: Grovetown High School, 2010 Warrior Way, Grovetown, GA 30813, USA
Time: 2:30 PM – 4 PM
- 1,043 Approximate student population
- 64 Highly trained teachers and professional staff
- $51,000 Grant money awarded to EMS teachers
- 8 Science labs and content specific learning spaces for connections classes
- 2 Athletic fields for indoor and outdoor learning
- 1st Regional robotics competition winner for Performance and Champion's Award.