Check out the opportunities for rising 9th graders with CCBOE's International Baccalaureate at this link! Our program is hosted at Lakeside High, so check out more info on their page!
Evans Middle School Home
Check out the archived information from the December 7th meeting at this link!
Contact Evans High for more information!
Exams begin on December 14th! Be sure to study and prepare for each of your subject areas!
The Columbia County School District is pleased to announce a new, FREE, virtual learning option beginning with the 2021-2022 school year for all children in grades 6-12, who reside in Columbia County. The registration deadline to enroll in the CVA for the upcoming school year is January 19.
Please check out our online and in-person fair dates!
The EMS Online Book Fair starts on Thursday, November 26! In-person sales start December 1st. Click to see when your class is attending the Book Fair!
- 1,043 Approximate student population
- 64 Highly trained teachers and professional staff
- $51,000 Grant money awarded to EMS teachers
- 8 Science labs and content specific learning spaces for connections classes
- 2 Athletic fields for indoor and outdoor learning
- 1st Regional robotics competition winner for Performance and Champion's Award.